Neurological Surgery is a speciality of surgery that provides operative & non-operative management(Prevention,diagnosis, evaluation treatment critical care & rehabilitation) of disorder of diseases related to Brain & Spine & peripheral nerves & supporting structures. His special interest include Neuro Vascular Surgery,Skull Base approaches,treatment of spine & related disorders,minimal access surgery.
He introduced artificial Cervical disc replacement, Balloon kyphoplasty, latest-instrumentation for Cranio vertebral Jn anomalies, Navigation in Spine surgery. MVD for Trigeminal Neuralgia .
The Department is Fully Equipped Withs
- In house CT Scan
- High end Operating microscope from Zeiss & Mohler Vedel
- High speed drill
- Endoscope system from Karl Storz
- Navigation from medtronic & Stryker
- To support post op care, ICU is fully equipped with ventilator & 24 hours intensivist services.
Neuro & Spine Surgery involves:-
- Treatment for low back pain & neck pain
- Spinal Tumor
- Spine Injury
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Epidural abscess
- Deformity Correction
- Vertebroplasty for osteoporotic fracture
- Facet and Root blocks for spinal pain
- CV Junction pathology
- Disc Replacement
- Brain Tumor
- Head Injury
- Brain H’age
- Aneurysm Surgery