Usha Mission Hospital is empanelled with the leading insurance companies and TPA. For the convenience of patients seeking cashless hospitalization we have a dedicated help desk for assisting patients during their hospital stay.
The pre-authorization procedure is detailed below:
- Establish contact with the Help Desk located on the Ground Floor. Help desk contact no is: 0164-2251005 ; 98147-23726 , 98149-75726
- At the Corporate Help Desk, you need to present the original Health Insurance Card, Policy Papers and Identity Proof (government issued ID).
- Pre authorization request concerning to your stay and all the required documents will be filled and will be sent to the insurance company/TPA
- The Corporate Help Desk will revert to you on the approval/denial status
In case of emergency hospitalization, the Corporate Help Desk will take up your case on a fast track basis with your TPA/insurance company. For cashless treatment it is mandatory for the hospital to have an approval from your TPA. In case of delay in receiving the approval or when you cannot wait for receiving the approval owing to medical urgency you can undertake the treatment by paying the necessary cash deposit, which will be refunded after an approval, is received from the TPA.
At the time of the discharge you shall be required to:
- Settle the difference, if any, if your bill exceeds the designated insurance amount.
- Pay for all non-medical expenses as your policy will not cover them.
- Retain a copy of the bill as a record for future.
- Submit all the original medical documents, duly signed final bill and claim form to the Corporate Help Desk before being discharged.
The Corporate Help Desk will submit all necessary documents to the TPA, who processes the bill on the basis of eligibility and actual cost and makes the claim payment to the hospital and/or patient
Insurance Companies On Panel
- PSU – National Insurance Company
- PSU – New India Insurance Company
- PSU – Oriental Insurance Company
- .PSU – United Insurance Company
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Bharti AXA Genral Insurance
- MAX Life Insurance
- Universal Shampoo
- HDFC Life Insurance
- SBI Genral Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Insurance
- L&T General Insurance
- Religare General Insurance
- Tata Aig Insurance
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Insurance
- Cholamandalam Genral Insurance
- HDFC ERGO Genral Insurance
- Reliance Genral Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company
- ICICI Lombard
- DHFL Insurance Company
- Magma HDI Genral Insurance Co.LTD