In bathinda , Usha Mission Multispecialty Hospital is a recongnized name in patient care. They are one of the well-known Hospitals in Bhatinda City. Backed with a vision to offer the best in patient care and equipped with technologically advanced healthcare facilities, they are one of the upcoming names in the healthcare industry. Located in , this hospital is easily accessible by various means of transport. A team of well-trained medical staff, non-medical staff and experienced clinical technicians work round-the-clock to offer various services . Their professional services make them a sought after Hospitals in Bhatinda. A team of doctors on board, including specialists are equipped with the knowledge and expertise for handling various types of medical cases.
The hospital offers a spacious lobby set in an aesthetic ambience. We offer a number of super deluxe rooms with all modern facilities at their best. It is manned by highly qualified doctors and paramedical and nursing staff.
Hospital General Surgery Department is well equipped with latest technology and infrastructure supported by state of art operating theatre, high definition imaging system, experienced team of anesthetist and paramedics. We prefer to use minimally invasive techniques with an aim to help the patients have fast recovery with minimum post surgical complications. The department specializes in performing all major surgeries, including Hernia, Appendix, Gall Bladder, Stomach, Skin, breast etc including emergency surgeries like blunt and penetrating injuries, intestinal obstruction, GI Bleeds etc.
The General and Minimal Access Surgery service is manned 24/7 by an experienced and dedicated team of doctors. The department is committed to providing ethical and evidence based surgical options to our patients.
Services and Treatments Offered
- Trauma– surgery and care
- Tumours– complete diagnosis and operative treatment for cysts and tumours of the salivary glands, thyroid, parathyroids, adrenals, breast, lipomas and tumours of the abdomen.
- Abdominal surgeries such as Gall Bladder, Appendix, Intestines (open/ laparoscopic surgery).
- All kinds of hernias– both by open and by laparoscopic surgery.
- Ano rectal diseases– abscesses, fistula, fissure and piles. We are performing Stapled hemorrhoidectomy with many benefits to the patient such as minimal blood loss, less pain and early recovery.
- Infective conditions– abscesses, and diabetic foot are taken care with good results and early rehabilitation for the patient.
- Diseases of the veins such as varicose veins.